Oct 5, 2008

We are Women - Hear us Roar


Having grown up with four brothers and only One sister, and then having two sons and only One daughter . . . I am really enjoying all the girl power we have going on right now in the Stowell family.   

Four generations of women - Hansen, Latimer, Stowell, Davis

This beautiful daughter in law of ours is about to change things up and bring in a little boy!!

I never remember pregnancy being so glamorous and beautiful as Nicole and Candice make it.

Presley all gussied up in her blessing day dress.


Jordyn puckering up to give Great Grandma Ruthie a KISS!



Gigi and Jordyn having some girl time on a trolley in Laguna Beach. 



Our newest female treasure - Presley Adrienne Davis.

Jordyn and Presley - Cousins for life!!


love those baby blues



and the beat goes on . . . . .

9 comments:

queenieweenie said...

What a beautiful post. I love all the pictures. Women are awesome!

Candice said...

Wow, we meet again. I am so glad to see your back to posting. Although you have had good reasons not to. I love all the pictures you posted, especially the one of your mom and Jordy. That moment was so sweet between them.

nicole said...

Mama, this is such a sweet post. I love all the photos and the women power in our family. We are lucky to be surrounded by such amazing women!

LouandAngela said...

Too precious! Every single picture!

Allison said...

Girl power all the way! Your family is just stunningly beautiful. Enjoy each minute with your sweet little grandpeeps!!!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Adrienne,
Such a wonderful celebration of the women and girls in your life. Beautiful pictures.

Making memories and sharing them brings so much joy.

So glad you posted. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Love you

Kamie said...

Adie, Seeing the pictures of you with your precious grand daughters gets me so excited for that time in my life. I know it's still many years away for me... but you make being a grandmother look so beautiful!
Nicole and Candice look amazing in their maternity shots! They almost make being very pregnant look appealing too :)

Marissa Latimer said...

hey there my beautiful aunt!! i´m so glad that you know where my blog is and that you can check in! please do!! i´m so grateful, agian, for you help with me getting here!!!
peace
marissa
ps. i love you and your babies are adorable!

Ashly said...

those sure are so beautfiful girls!