Jun 17, 2008

more fathers' day


This is how the boys spent most of the day. They watched the US Open and then the Lakers Celtics game. Boy heaven. (especially since the Lakers won!!)


The chefs du jour (minus Claire - I think she took the picture). I went to a cookbook club that my friend Cody Ball does and I thought it would be fun to duplicate it at home. So I divided up all the recipes among the Stowell girls. (Candice was feeling morning sick and avoiding the sight/smell of food.) They're all great cooks and had fun trying something new.



Lily and Pamela. Lily was our sous chef.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

gerdy said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun... thank you for all of the love and comments you have sent ... I wanted to let you know how much it means to me and also let you know my blog address has changed to gretchenlatimer.blogspot.com

nicole said...

This was such a fun Father's Day. Good planning mama. The food was delicious too - lets make it again soon!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

The pictures are wonderful. Another great memory made. We are so lucky to live close to you. I want to recreate those recipes again too.

love ya

Candice said...

I'm so sorry that I was sick and couldn't help cook or eat it. All the food looked so wonderful. I had some bread though so, thanks ladies for making the bread it was delicious :)
Happy fathers day to all the Stowell and Davis daddy's!