Oct 6, 2009

our home away from home

Our little home away from home is getting cozier all the time. It was so fun for Scott and I to be here for conference and to be able to actually focus in on the talks - next to the fireplace with the brisk fall weather outside




We are in the process of remodeling the master bathroom. I love the crisp, clean feeling of the white and gray.


Many thanks to my assistant designer/daughter Nicole for helping me pull things together (along with, of course, Alice Lane Home - our favorite shop in Utah). We have had a lot of fun decorating this small space. Nicole found the wallpaper and lamps in this room. It is so dreamy. I am really enjoying living in a small space - except for when we had 7 adults and 3 grandbabies here all at once. That got a little CRAZY!!

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Wow! I love it! It looks like a whole new place. I do have to say we sure do miss this place! It was a fun and nice cozy condo to live in!

We can never thank you enough!

nicole said...

oh how i love that condo, seriously.

i am always wanting to go there, it sounds even dreamier with the cold weather and fire on!