Jan 24, 2008

my baby girl's having a baby girl


Obviously I need some lessons on scanning pictures to my computer. But I just wanted to CELEBRATE the fact that Nicole is having a baby girl - due July 4th.



It gets me all choked up inside to think of the incredible little companion Nicole was to me. And as a young woman she has become my dearest friend.



I'm so excited for you Nicole to have that kind of feminine companionship and friendship in your life. And Danny boy - Scott still dies over his daughter and laments the fact that he didn't have more girls. You guys are in for a real treat! Just ask Michael and Candice!!



Congratulations!

8 comments:

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh..i am dying right now at how much you look like nicole and nicole looks like jordy! i love it.

nicole said...

Mom, this is so sweet! I am so proud of your blogging. I love it and I love these photos. love you mama, thanks.

SMALL and TALL said...

We are soooo Happy for Nic and Dan, now they must move back home!!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

I remember that little angel of a girl!. I too think that she looks like Jordyn. Jordyn has Nicoles expressive eyes. I know Nicole will be a wonderful mom.

Sure love you both,

Candice said...

Love the blog updates. We are so happy for Nicci and Dan. Michael commented that Nicole kinda does look like Jordyn :)

Allison said...

Adie,
I just love seeing you and Nicole together, and hope that I can have the same kind of friendship with my Sarah when she is an adult. (right now she thinks I am pretty dorky for the most part!) You are a great example to me. Congratulations on your new granddaughter to be!

shannon davis said...

nicole looks like jordyn in that top picture. Such darling pictures.

Claudia said...

How fun to see your blog and read your sweet comments! Isn't it fun to be a grandma? Can you believe how fast time has flown?
Congratulations on your new one on the way!