Dec 8, 2008

Okay Robby - This one's for You!!

We decided to send you a little Christmas project - since, really, what do you send a missionary overseas.  I said I'd do the dishes if everyone got started.  Jordyn loved doing crafting with everyone.

Pulling the boys away from the Laker game was a little challenging!!

Finally they got into the spirit of the thing and were putting their heart and soul into it.

Here's Dan "anxiously engaged" in his project.  You'll understand that one after you receive it !


Chloe was sent outside due to farting.  But she sends her regards as well.

The girls finished off the night with a "nurse-off".  I'm sparing you that picture and just showing the post nursing burping.

1 comment:

Candice said...

I love the picture of Michael workin so hard on his little letter. It took him an hour before he could actually start to write something down. Robby you are loved.
Oh and I was laughing so hard at the picture of Chloe. She was a stinker.