Dec 8, 2008

photo shoot????


I had visions of taking a picture of my three little treasures to send out as a Christmas card.  We couldn't even get two together.  You see the black bump on the left of this picture?  That is Nicole under a black sheet trying to hold onto Presley so she won't fall!!  This picture cracks me up!




Presley keeps trying to check out what her mama is doing under that sheet.   Jordyn was trying to cooperate but she soon got bored.  She couldn't figure out why Presley was having such a hard time just sitting in a chair by herself!



We did get a couple of darling solo shots of Presley.


3 comments:

queenieweenie said...

I could dig up some old photos from years past trying to get a good Christmas shot when my kids were little...impossible! They are darn cute though.

Thanks for your kind words and love.

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Just you wait until you have 6 - 7 of those little wee ones running around.

Cute photos anyway and sometimes the process is what is most memorable.

Candice said...

Ok I need you to send me those pictures so I can work on them.
Thanks Nicole for the laughs.